- Valèria Cid, architect, and Pedro Lorenzo, a retired ETSAV professor: "Capacity and efficiency are the keys to cooperation"
- IRI scientists build a mathematical model that gives fashion advice
- An innovative buoy designed at the UPC for measuring wind in offshore wind parks has been installed off the coast of the Netherlands
- Thirty future engineers from the UPC's Terrassa School of Engineering are developing innovative ideas for the Volkswagen Group and SEAT
- In the 2015-2016 academic year, the UPC will teach the first official bachelor’s degree in Video Game Design and Development entirely in English