The Entrepreneurship Space Emprèn UPC is a space for students and recent graduates (< 2 years) who have a business idea and need a place to make it real. At the Entrepreneurship Space Emprèn UPC they will be able to develop it in its initial phases, receiving training and personal advice.
Emprèn UPC, to which you can access with the UPC student card all year round, takes up a surface of more than 500m2 and has workspaces for groups from two to six people. It includes a meeting room that can hold up to nine people, areas habilitated for networking and a shared resources area. The Space Emprèn, which also integrates a storage room and a service room (kitchen and dining room), is equipped with 30 lockers and Wi-Fi.
It is foreseen that the period of occupancy of the workspaces will be of a maximum of a year.
The Entrepreneurship Space Emprèn UPC is a project brought to you with the collaboration of Ajuntament de Barcelona (Barcelona Activa).
- UPC patents system for cardiovascular pre-diagnosis—in under a minute—based on contact with user’s hands or feet
- Catalan scientists develop new high-precision method for analysing and comparing functioning and structure of complex networks
- Robotic lighting system gives surgeons clearer view in operating theatres
- Terrassa hosts the AMBER laboratory for ultra-high-voltage electrical tests
- Lluís Jofre appointed director of CARNET project and SEAT-UPC Enterprise Chair, with Robert Griñó to serve as academic director