The Entrepreneurship Space Emprèn UPC is a space for students and recent graduates (< 2 years) who have a business idea and need a place to make it real. At the Entrepreneurship Space Emprèn UPC they will be able to develop it in its initial phases, receiving training and personal advice.
Emprèn UPC, to which you can access with the UPC student card all year round, takes up a surface of more than 500m2 and has workspaces for groups from two to six people. It includes a meeting room that can hold up to nine people, areas habilitated for networking and a shared resources area. The Space Emprèn, which also integrates a storage room and a service room (kitchen and dining room), is equipped with 30 lockers and Wi-Fi.
It is foreseen that the period of occupancy of the workspaces will be of a maximum of a year.
The Entrepreneurship Space Emprèn UPC is a project brought to you with the collaboration of Ajuntament de Barcelona (Barcelona Activa).
- UPC students hunt muons in stratosphere to test theory of relativity
- UPC maintains position among world’s best 150 universities under 50 according to THE ranking
- UPC among world’s top 10 universities in three scientific categories according to CWUR Rankings by Subject
- Two crews of the Barcelona School of Nautical Studies are taking part in the EDHEC 2017 international sailing regatta
- Researchers from the ICFO manage to elude Heisenberg’s uncertainty principle