Parc UPC, the Science and Technology Park of the UPC, is a highly concentrated knowledge and technology centre whose mission is to return value to society and promote better quality of life.
Parc UPC provides facilities, technological infrastructures and value-added services, all aimed at fostering synergies between research stakeholders and companies and ultimately designed to ensure successful projects and enterprises.
Parc UPC's mission:
- To coordinate its actions with the Board of Trustees to become a socioeconomic catalyst between the UPC, government bodies and businesses.
- To underpin the UPC’s commitment to society by fostering research, innovation, results transfer and technological progress.
Parc UPC's objectives:
- To increase the wealth of its community by promoting innovation and a competitive spirit among knowledge-generating companies and institutions located at or associated with Parc UPC.
- To foster and facilitate research.
- To foster the dissemination of knowledge.
- To facilitate contact between universities and the private sector and the transfer of university research results to society.
- To create technologically innovative companies.