Business development and innovation services
"Parc UPC has an excellent infrastructure and first-rate technology support service, surpassed only by the professionals that provide support at K2M: a young and dynamic team focused on providing an excellent service.” DINUBE
- Promoting research and innovation related to socioeconomic needs.
- Strengthening cooperation in the research and innovation system between government bodies, companies, universities, research centres and interface organisations.
- Provision of an attractive environment designed to detect synergies for research and knowledge generating centres at Parc UPC.
- Enhanced visibility for Parc UPC members through the distribution of online newsletters via networks such as APTE and XPCAT, the dissemination of sector and industry news, the organisation of institutional visits and the building of technological bridges.
- Networking seminars: KF K2M.
- Support for the creation of technology-based companies, for business growth and consolidation and for entrepreneurship: Innova programme. http://pinnova.upc.edu/
- Assistance in seeking public funding (via grants and calls) and private funding, networks of business contacts, business training, legal, tax and accounting advice, etc.
- Intellectual and industrial property rights’ protection: Patents and Licences Office. http://www.upc.edu/patents
- Technology offers: http://www.upc.edu/patents/TO
- Access to the UPC’s technical and scientific infrastructure and equipment: Scientific and Technological Website. http://www.upc.edu/pct/en/
- Technical and fiscal accreditation of technological research, development and innovation (R&D&IT) activities. Information and advice on R&D&IT projects.
- R&D project development through university or mixed research groups: Technology Transfer Centre (CTT). http://www.ctt.upc.edu/
- Talent adquisition: Job bank, work placements and theses. UPC Alumni: http://alumni.upc.edu/carreres-professionals/borsa-de-treball
- We play a part in the UPC’s research and innovation strategy: Business, innovation and research
- Possibility of cooperation with TECNIO network centres: CIT UPC
- Access to UPC knowledge: UPC Commons
- “Open repository of UPC scientific and technical educational and research output”: http://upcommons.upc.edu/
“Scientific papers produced by the UPC research community”: