A University dedicated to research that nurtures talent and innovation.
Knowledge is at the very centre of our universe. We look at the world in order to understand it, improve it and make it our own.
Advanced facilities that are open to members of the University, companies and individuals.
- Research groups
- Specific research centres (CER)
- Support centres for technological innovation (IT Network)
- Associated research centres
Here you'll find the facilities and services that
are available to help you to carry out your project.
We are an engine of innovation that works for the country, its people and its businesses.
- Technology Transfer Centre (CTT)
- UPC Research and Innovation Park
- Innovation and Technology Centre (CIT)
- Innova Programme
- UPC21, sponsorship and patronage
- Patents and licenses
- Enterprise chairs
- Accreditation agency (AIDIT)
Page updated by the Communications and Promotion Service