On the bachelor’s degree in Industrial Electronics and Automatic Control Engineering, you will acquire the knowledge needed to supervise and manage engineering projects in the fields of industrial electronics and automatic control: design and development of analogue, digital and power electronic systems and industrial control and automation systems. You will receive multidisciplinary training in the fields of analogue, digital and power electronics, systems modelling and simulation, automatic regulation and control techniques and their application in industrial automation, and the principles and applications of robotic systems, industrial informatics and communications.
- 4 years
- Study load
- 240 ECTS credits (including the bachelor's thesis). One credit is equivalent to a study load of 25-30 hours.
- Language of instruction
Check the language of instruction for each subject (and timetable) in the course guide in the curriculum.
Information on language use in the classroom and students’ language rights.
- Fees and grants
- Approximate fees per academic year: €1,107 (€2,253 for non-EU residents). Consult the public fees system based on income (grants and payment options).
- Vilanova i la Geltrú School of Engineering (EPSEVG)
- Official degree
- Recorded in the Ministry of Education's degree register
- Registration and enrolment
- What are the requirements to enrol in a bachelor's degree course?
- Legalisation of foreign documents
- All documents issued in non-EU countries must be legalised and bear the corresponding apostille.
- Professional opportunities
- Drafting and supervision of projects involving automation and control installations and electronic drive regulation.
- Design, installation and maintenance of electronic control, power and instrumentation systems.
- Design and development of industrial informatics and process monitoring systems.
- Design, management and maintenance of industrial equipment and installations.
- Drafting of technical, advisory and feasibility reports.
- Management, organisation, planning and quality control.
- Teaching and research.
Organisation: academic calendar and regulations
- Academic calendar
- General academic calendar for bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees courses
- Academic regulations
- Academic regulations for bachelor’s degree courses at the UPC
- Language certification and credit recognition
- Queries about language courses and certification
- Battery Management Systems 6
- Computer-Assisted Design and Simulation 6
- Cross-Platform and Distributed Programming 6
- Distributed Industrial Systems 6
- Electric and Hybrid Vehicles 6
- Electric Drives 6
- Electrical Circuits 6
- Electrical Machines I 6
- Electrical Machines II 6
- Electrical Power Lines 6
- Electrical Power Systems 6
- Electronics in Renewable Energy Systems 6
- Fluid Engineering 6
- Graphic Expression II 6
- Industrial Structures and Constructions 6
- Instrumentation Systems 6
- Integrated Production Systems 6
- Internet 6
- Low, Medium and High Voltage Electrical Installations 6
- Machine Design 6
- Machine Theory 6
- Management and Saving of Electrical Energy 6
- Manufacturing Processes 6
- Motors and Electric Mobility 6
- Power Plants and Renewable Energies 6
- Project Management 6
- Renewable Energy Sources and Systems 6
- Strength of Materials I 6
- Strength of Materials II 6
- Structural Materials 6
- Thermal Engineering 6
Webpage updated by the Communications Service and the Teaching Area.