On the bachelor’s degree in Industrial Electronics and Automatic Control Engineering, you will acquire the knowledge needed to supervise and manage engineering projects in the fields of industrial electronics and automatic control: design and development of analogue, digital and power electronic systems and industrial control and automation systems. You will receive multidisciplinary training in the fields of analogue, digital and power electronics, systems modelling and simulation, automatic regulation and control techniques and their application in industrial automation, and the principles and applications of robotic systems, industrial informatics and communications.
- 4 years
- Study load
- 240 ECTS credits (including the bachelor's thesis). One credit is equivalent to a study load of 25-30 hours.
- Language of instruction
Check the language of instruction for each subject (and timetable) in the course guide in the curriculum.
Information on language use in the classroom and students’ language rights.
- Fees and grants
- Approximate fees per academic year: €1,107 (€2,253 for non-EU residents). Consult the public fees system based on income (grants and payment options).
- Barcelona East School of Engineering (EEBE)
- Official degree
- Recorded in the Ministry of Education's degree register
- Registration and enrolment
- What are the requirements to enrol in a bachelor's degree course?
- Legalisation of foreign documents
- All documents issued in non-EU countries must be legalised and bear the corresponding apostille.
- Professional opportunities
- Drafting and supervision of projects involving automation and control installations and electronic drive regulation.
- Design, installation and maintenance of electronic control, power and instrumentation systems.
- Design and development of industrial informatics and process monitoring systems.
- Design, management and maintenance of industrial equipment and installations.
- Drafting of technical, advisory and feasibility reports.
- Management, organisation, planning and quality control.
- Teaching and research.
Organisation: academic calendar and regulations
- Academic calendar
- General academic calendar for bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees courses
- Academic regulations
- Academic regulations for bachelor’s degree courses at the UPC
- Language certification and credit recognition
- Queries about language courses and certification
- Additive Manufacturing 1 3
- Additive Manufacturing 2 3
- Advanced Computer-Aided Design 6
- Advanced Control 6
- Advanced Statistics and Applications in Engineering 6
- Applied Photonics 6
- Artificial Intelligence for Engineering 6
- Audio and Video Electronics 6
- Climate Change: Science, Energy, Economics, Politics and the Future 3
- Communication in Technical English 9
- Computational Engineering 6
- Data Engineering and a Business Analytics 6
- Design and Implementation of Electronics Prototypes 6
- Design Validation 6
- Digital Microelectronic Design 6
- Electronic Equipement 6
- Facilities Projects 6
- Fire Engineering 6
- Geometry for Design 6
- Green Functions and Linear Differential Equations: Diffusive Problems, Static Inverters 6
- Implementation of Arduino-Based Acquisition Systems 6
- Implementation of Automatic Control System 6
- Industrial Automation and Communications 6
- Industrial Equipments and Installations 6
- Innovation Management 6
- Integration of Automatic Systems 6
- Leadership and Management 6
- Management Skills 6
- Mobile Devices Programming 6
- Numerical Simulation Applied to Engineering 6
- Physical Chemistry 6
- Process Control Systems Design 6
- Production Organisation 6
- Programming for Engineers 6
- Project Development I 6
- Project Development II 6
- Project Engineering & Management 6
- Resources Recovery and Circular Economy 6
- Technology and Sciences in Ancient Times: Egypt and Mesopotamia 6
- Telecommunications and Internet 6
- Transport Phenomena 6
Webpage updated by the Communications Service and the Teaching Area.