Bachelor's degree in Optics and Optometry in blended learning not offer places for 2015-2016 academic year. You can access in face-to-face learning.
- 5,5 years
- Study load
- 240 ECTS credits (including the bachelor's thesis). One credit is equivalent to a study load of 25-30 hours.
- Blended learning
- Language of instruction
Check the language of instruction for each subject (and timetable) in the course guide in the curriculum.
Information on language use in the classroom and students’ language rights.
- Fees and grants
39.53 €/per credit.Consult the public fees system based on income (grants and payment options).
- Terrassa School of Optics and Optometry (FOOT)
- Official degree
- Recorded in the Ministry of Education's degree register
- Professional opportunities
- Detection, diagnosis, prevention and treatment of visual health problems.
- Adaptation of glasses and contact lenses.
- Vision rehabilitation and consulting in vision care and ergonomics.
- Measurement and diagnostic testing for surgery.
- Medical-technical establishments related to optics.
- Hospitals, health centres and primary care centres.
- Ophthalmology centres and surgeries.
- Optical industry: technical, commercial and management positions.
Organisation: academic calendar and regulations
- Academic calendar
- General academic calendar for bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees courses
- Academic regulations
- Academic regulations for bachelor’s degree courses at the UPC
- Language certification and credit recognition
- Queries about language courses and certification
Webpage updated by the Communications Service and the Teaching Area.