Bachelor’s degree in ICT Systems Engineering trains and qualifies you to deal with engineering problems in which electronics, informatics and communications play a part. You will have a general training profile and the specific knowledge required to work in the emerging, high-impact sector of embedded systems, which are present in automobiles, home automation, industrial machinery, medical equipment, consumer electronics and traffic control systems.
- 4 years
- Study load
- 240 ECTS credits (including the bachelor's thesis). One credit is equivalent to a study load of 25-30 hours.
- Language of instruction
Check the language of instruction for each subject (and timetable) in the course guide in the curriculum.
Information on language use in the classroom and students’ language rights.
- Fees and grants
- Approximate fees per academic year: €1,107 (€2,253 for non-EU residents). Consult the public fees system based on income (grants and payment options).
- Manresa School of Engineering (EPSEM)
- Official degree
- Recorded in the Ministry of Education's degree register
- Registration and enrolment
- What are the requirements to enrol in a bachelor's degree course?
- Legalisation of foreign documents
- All documents issued in non-EU countries must be legalised and bear the corresponding apostille.
- Professional opportunities
- Design, specification and implementation of widgets and systems that require knowledge of electronics, informatics and communications.
- ICT companies or companies for which ICTs may provide added value.
- Businesses and institutions that develop products or provide services in which electronics, informatics and communications play a part, such as the automobile industry; companies that develop manufacturing machinery and testing and laboratory equipment; biomedical, electronics, home automation and environmental industries; and the control systems industry.
- Engineering firms that carry out interdisciplinary projects.
- Project management in ICT companies.
- R&D design engineering.
- R&D project management.
- Product management.
- Technical, sales and management positions.
Organisation: academic calendar and regulations
- Academic calendar
- General academic calendar for bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees courses
- Academic regulations
- Academic regulations for bachelor’s degree courses at the UPC
- Language certification and credit recognition
- Queries about language courses and certification
- Bioengineering 6
- Business English 6
- Chemistry 6
- Communication Systems 6
- Data Transmission 6
- Databases 6
- Decision Optimisation and Theory 6
- Digital Audio and Video 6
- Electronic Control Systems 6
- Embedded Systems 6
- Energy Resources 6
- Eolic and Photovoltaic Energy Generation 6
- Graphic Expression 6
- Innovation, People Management and Business Start-Up 6
- Internet Applications and Services 6
- Materials Science and Technology 6
- Mechanical Systems 6
- Microelectronics 6
- Quality Management and Integrated Quality, Safety and Environmental Management Systems 6
- Secret and Security in Information Coding 6
- Strength of Materials 6
- Systems Engineering 6
- User Interfaces 6
- Bachelor's Thesis 24
Webpage updated by the Communications Service and the Teaching Area.