Grants and financial aid
Grants and scholarships. A variety of financial aid options to help you realise your dream. A university for everyone, committed to investing in people.
There are multiple ways to finance your studies at the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya · BarcelonaTech (UPC). This page offers current information on the calls for applications for the student grants, scholarships and mobility grants offered by the University and other bodies.
You can also finance your studies with attractive student loans from participating banks. Remember that, when you enrol, you can request to pay the enrolment fee in several instalments through the Catalan Agency for the Management of University and Research Grants (AGAUR) .
- Grants and financial aid for bachelor's degree and first- and second-cycle degree courses
- Grants and financial aid for master's degree courses
- Grants and financial aid for professional master's degree courses
- Grants and financial aid for doctoral courses
- International mobility grants
- UPC learning grants
- Students with grants:
- 4,801 bachelor's degree and first- and second-cycle students
- 1,232 doctoral students (grant or financial aid)
Page updated by the Communications and Promotion Service