Students requiring accommodation to study at the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya · BarcelonaTech (UPC) have several options: student halls of residence in Barcelona, Castelldefels, Sant Cugat del Vallès, Terrassa or Vilanova i la Geltrú, shared flats, etc. 


Halls of residence and housing

Halls of residence are buildings used for student and faculty housing that are linked to the University. They offer well furnished single and double rooms and are equipped with shared services and facilities designed for residents to be independent and for short stays. 

Other students accommodation

If you are a student looking for accommodation in Barcelona, you can contact RESA HousingObriu l'enllaç en una finestra nova. The Service will help you find whatever you need: a flat, a room in a shared flat, or accommodation with a family.


Webpage updated by the Communications Service

Top of page
Contact Electronic Site Contractor Profile
© UPC. Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya · BarcelonaTech