The equipment allows the compaction of solid samples. The main applications of this equipment are:
- Preparation of bituminous homogeneous plates.
- Test tracks.
- Beams serrate for testing of curvature.
- Emptying samples for preparation for tensile tests, indirect and axial.
Some of its most important features are:
- Compacting moulds of 305 mm x 400 mm x 305 mm.
- The maximum compaction weight (for 205 mm roll width) is 30 kN to 7 bars, and 38 kN to 9 bars.
The maximum speed is 10 cicles/min. The speed is variable.