Skip to content

International students

Where you can study
What you can study
Helps and grants for coming to UPC-BARCELONATECH
Before you come to UPC-BARCELONATECH
Travel to Catalonia and the UPC-BARCELONATECH campus
When you arrive at UPC-BARCELONATECH
During your stay at UPC-BARCELONATECH
About your legal status in Spain
Please find below a list of the procedures that you might have to follow to legalize your stay in Spain. In each category you will find the application forms, lists of the documents you will need to submit and instructions. We strongly advise you to visit one of our reception offices, where we can explain it all to you and help you to start some of these procedures.
Other informations of interest for your stay
NIE card renewal
UPC Orientation Week for international students