Skip to content

Students from outside the EU: first card for non-EU students

It is a stay for student card that will substitute your Spanish student visa  when it expires.

Please be careful: you must initiate this procedure during the first 30 days of your stay in Spain.
However it can be considered as initiated at the moment you obtain the appointment.

- Instructions about how to do the procedure

- How to ask for an appointment

- Application form EX-17

- How to fill in the application form