KIC InnoEnergy´s 2013 Master Programmes Application Period is open!
KIC InnoEnergy, company created in 2010 by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT), and centered on the sustainable energy business, has a Master School in Sustainable Energy comprising seven international programmes, each one focused on a specific sustainable energy field:
- MSC Renewable Energy (RENE)
- Programme Clean Coal Technologies
- MSC in Innovation in Nuclear Energy (EMINE)
- MSC Energy Technologies (ENTECH)
- MSC Smart Cities
- MSC Environomical Pathways for Sustainable Energy Systems (SELECT)
- MSC Smart Electrical Networks and Systems (SENSE)
We are currently looking for talented students who want to develop their careers in the sustainable energy field, and to become the future energy leaders either by working with sustainable energy companies, starting their own businesses or being innovators in the sector. Scholarships are awarded to potential students so they can join one of our two-year programmes.
What will you get from these studies?
- The only MSc programmes accredited by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT)
- All the skills / competencies to face the world´s energy challenges and to contribute to the transition to a low-carbon economy
- The right place to bring your great ideas to the energy technology market
- A very competitive CV, gaining experience in an international, interdisciplinary context
- After graduating, you will be familiar with the industry´s needs and have made contacts with your prospective employers
- A multicultural environment befitting the global setting of the energy sector
The admission process of our programmes is currently managed by the local admission office at KTH, Sweden. All eligible applicants will undergo a ranking and evaluation process per programme.
The 2013 application periods are now open!
Deadline for application round 1: February 28th, 2013
Deadline for application round 2: April 30th, 2013
Please check out our website for details on the admission process: http://www.kic-innoenergy.com/education/our-master-school-in-sustainable-energy/
Should you have further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org