The bachelor’s degree in Industrial Technology Engineering provides knowledge of the range of industrial technologies and offers a multidisciplinary, unifying view of the field of industrial engineering. You will be trained in basic scientific and technological disciplines that will equip you to learn about new methods and theories and gain in-depth knowledge of industrial fields, including technological and business aspects such as project planning, supervision and management, whilst observing social and environmental requirements. Upon completion of your studies, you will have developed the versatility to adapt to changing working environments and to future technological developments that will improve products and processes in the sector.
- 4 years
- Study load
- 240 ECTS credits (including the bachelor's thesis). One credit is equivalent to a study load of 25-30 hours.
- Language of instruction
Check the language of instruction for each subject (and timetable) in the course guide in the curriculum.
Information on language use in the classroom and students’ language rights.
- Fees and grants
- Approximate fees per academic year: €1,107 (€2,253 for non-EU residents). Consult the public fees system based on income (grants and payment options).
- Barcelona School of Industrial Engineering (ETSEIB)
- Official degree
- Recorded in the Ministry of Education's degree register
- Registration and enrolment
- What are the requirements to enrol in a bachelor's degree course?
- Legalisation of foreign documents
- All documents issued in non-EU countries must be legalised and bear the corresponding apostille.
Double-degree agreementsWith other Catalan universities
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Technology Engineering / Master's degree in Industrial Engineering / Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and Management (UOC)
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Technology Engineering + Master's degree in Industrial Engineering and Master ingénieur civil from the Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB).
You can also take an interdisciplinary double degree coordinated by the CFIS at two UPC schools.
Further information on the CFIS website
- Professional opportunities
- Supervision and management of projects, facilities, plants, businesses and technology centres in a range of industrial sectors such as energy; iron and steel; metallurgy; chemicals; robotics; the automotive and rail industries; metal, mechanical and electrical construction; and smart materials, nanotechnology and bioengineering
- Design, calculation and design of products, processes, facilities and equipment.
- Strategic planning, quality management and environmental management.
- Research, development and innovation in products, processes and methods.
Organisation: academic calendar and regulations
- Academic calendar
- General academic calendar for bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees courses
- Academic regulations
- Academic regulations for bachelor’s degree courses at the UPC
- Language certification and credit recognition
- Queries about language courses and certification
- Advanced Mechanics 3
- Communicating Technical Information 3
- Computer Games. Structure and Development 3
- Computer-Aided Design 3
- Debates on Technology and Society 3
- Economics and Business 6
- Electrical Workshop 3
- Entrepreneurship 3
- Further Chemistry 3
- Human Preparation for Workplace 3
- Machine and Mechanism Theory 6
- Manufacturing Workshop 3
- Project I 3
- Statistics 6
- System Dynamics 4.5
- Technological and Scientific Development in Antiquity. Egypt and Middle East 3
- Technology of Light 3
- The Origins of Modern Engineering 3
- Aerodynamics 4.5
- Albert Einstein and Science and the Technique of the 20th Century 3
- An Introduction to Data Science 4.5
- Analysis of Structural and Mechanical Components by the Finite Element Methodology 4.5
- Artificial Intelligence Applied to Engineering 4.5
- Automotive Project 4.5
- Bachelor's Thesis 12
- Chemical Processes From the Industrial Reality 4.5
- Computational Fluid Dynamics 4.5
- Cybathlon 1 6
- Cybathlon 2 6
- Cybathlon 3 6
- Distribution Piping Systems 4.5
- Electric Mobility 4.5
- Electronic Workshop 4.5
- Engineering Design Validation 4.5
- Engineering of the Product 4.5
- Extended Moto Student 12
- Extension in Strength of Materials 4.5
- Food Bioengineering 3
- Formula Student 1 6
- Formula Student 2 6
- Formula Student 3 6
- Forum 1 6
- Forum 2 6
- Fundamentals of Nuclear Engineering 3
- Generation of Wind Electricity 4.5
- Industrial Equipment and Facilities 6
- Introduction to Biomedical Signals 4.5
- Management Systems 4.5
- Moto Student 1 6
- Moto Student 2 6
- Moto Student 3 6
- Nuclear Fusion. Iter 4.5
- Oral Communication in Academic and Professional English 4.5
- Plans and 3D Printing 4.5
- Robotics in Engineering 4.5
- The History of Applied Mathematics in Engineering 3
- Train, Transport and Technology. From Steam to High Speed 3
- Written Communication in English: the Bachelors'S/Master's Thesis 4.5
Webpage updated by the Communications Service and the Teaching Area.