Skip to content

You are here: Home / Mobility Office / Student mobility / Incomings / Legal issues / Others for your reference

Others for your reference


For non-EU students: Information about the permit to look for work after finishing my studies.

This procedure allows a non-EU student finishing his/her official studies to apply for a permit to look for a job (not to work, but for the search of a job offer). You can apply for a maximum period of one year of stay. This permit, if approved, would allow you to stay in Spain for the requested period.

This procedure has similar requirements than the TIE renewal procedure.

Please find in this link the information about the procedure.