Secondary students from UE and countries with reciprocity agreements

Students from the education systems of EU member states or any other country that has signed a reciprocity agreement with Spain may apply for admission directly, without the need to sit the PAU, provided they meet the academic requirements in force in their own education systems to attend university.

These students must have adequate knowledge of the language in which the courses will be taught. The Spanish National Distance Education University (UNED) is responsible for verifying these admission requirements.

Candidates must submit their applications and related documentation at: They must then apply for a place at the university offering the course in which they wish to enrol via the pre-enrolment process. More information about this process.