Students with completed university studies abroad

Students who have started a university course of study abroad or who have completed it and applied for and been denied homologation from the Spanish Ministry of Education and Science and wish to gain admission to this university.

The number of places is a percentage of the total number for each bachelor degree.To apply for admission  you should pre-enrol on Accesnet, and submit the relevant documentation to the University Admissions Office of the Catalonian Government or one of its sub-offices before the deadline in the pre-enrolment calendar.

More information