Skip to content

You are here: Home / Mobility Office / Student mobility / Incomings / Legal issues / At your arrival / EU+Swiss students

EU+Swiss students

If you are a citizen of the European Union or you are Swiss, and you are going to remain in Spain for more than three months, you must ask to be registered at the EU Citizens' Register.