Skip to content

You are here: Home / Mobility Office / Student mobility / Incomings / Legal issues / At your arrival / Non EU students

Non EU students

Important notice: As a non-EU student, you are not allowed to work in or travel to another country without the corresponding permits. For your safety, ask for information at OMI office.


- Non-EU students, stay less than 6 months

- Non-EU students, stay MORE than 6 months

 -Non-EU students coming WITHOUT a visa, from another EU country : procedure Authorization of stay for students. Mobility inside the European Union. 

- If you are a national of outside the European Union, but you are a relative of a citizen of the European Union (you are married to someone of Spanish or community nationality) then you must complete the "residence card of a relative of a citizen of the European Union". (LINK, information in Spanish.)