Authorisation of residence to find a job

To find a job after ending studies.

According to a new Spanish regulation, a student that has recently ended his/her studies in Spain, can now ask for a permit of residence (for a maximum of one year) in order to try to find a job during that period.

The Spanish authorities gave us some informations about this procedure that you will find in the enclosed file : new kind of permit of residence to find a job in Spain.

And here you will find the statement that you should sign about your economic means.