Change of my situation

If you think that your situation could/will change, please contact OMI office to see if this is possible, and how.


Please find here below some examples of situations:

- If you are going to be hired by some UPC research group --> In that case, please contact with our Staff Mobility Office at

- If you have just finished your studies, and you want to stay some more months to try to look for a job. Please check here how to make the corresponding procedure to obtain this permit.

- If you are a non-EU student and you have married an EU citizen, how to make the procedure "Obtaining a residence card as a non-EU relative of an EU student".


In any change of your situation, you can ask to OMI office. We will inform you.