10- Appointment to go to the Police and make your TIE card

If the period conceeded is for 6 months or more, you have to apply for an appointment in order to go to the Police station, in order to process your new TIE card. Please read in this document how to book online an apppointment for the Police.

Note : While you don't have your new TIE card, please always keep with you the old expired TIE card and the official notification of concession.